Social Media Executive
Salary £22- £25k (based on experience)
My client is an award-winning global organisation that has been trading for over 30 years.
Due to exceptional growth within the business, we are looking for a social media coordinator who can join the marketing team.
Duties and responsibilities not limited to
* Managing company social media channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other relevant platforms
* Creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content
* Creating content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on
company sites, and encourages audience participation
* Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
* Continual competitor research
* Writing daily news for the website and creating accompanying social media support
* Supporting with acquiring and promoting customer case studies and testimonials
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience of working in a social media and marketing role.
This role will be working from home with the occasional visit to the office based on the outskirts of Peterborough.
Please apply now for a detailed role profile.