Temporary Administration assistant- until October 2022
HB Commercial are delighted to be working with an Academy based in Northamptonshire rated Good by Ofsted in 2017. Due to the pandemic, the last published performance measures for schools were in the 2018-2019 academic year. Our client students achieved – 43% of grades awarded were A*/B Pass rate 96%. These results meant many of the students secured placement at their first-choice universities or apprenticeships.
Duties and responsibilities but not limited to:
* Carry out receptionist duties and general office administration as required.
* Provide Student Reception and Reception support as part of the admin team, dealing with
enquiries from visitors, parents/carers, students, and staff.
* As part of the admin team, provide administrative support across the school, including
letters to parents, liaison with outside agencies, curriculum administration and updating
* Data entry onto the school’s information system (SIMS).
* Provide a weekly Bulletin to all staff
* To ensure that all enquiries from parents, students, outside agencies and the wider
community are dealt with efficiently and effectively, whilst promoting the ethos of the
* Support the students as requested by the school’s management.
* Type documents and letters, some of which will be of a confidential nature, as required
by school staff.
* To ensure the front office and student reception area is tidy and orderly at all times.
* To undertake general administration/curriculum support work for both teaching and non-
* To undertake such other duties as requested by the Principal or Business and Operations
Director from time to time.
* Flexible attitude
* Good inter-personal skills
* Ability to relate to young people
* Well organised with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
* Have a good sense of humour
* Effective communication skills, written and verbal
* Good standard of education
* High level of IT and keyboard skills
* Willing to be first aid trained
* Able to use SIMS software system – Desirable
Monday to Friday 8:30-4:30 – however this can be flexible if needed
If you are interested and would like to hear more about this role apply today!